Monday, March 12, 2012

Three inner spaces


They whisper to each other about their dreamy and personal spaces inside.

Bells? Sculptures? Still life? Figurines? ..... All of those?



"Southern Ice" porcelain clay that I am using is really beautiful to work with. So in love with this clay!

New in my Etsy shop. 



 




Have a great week! 


Erin

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wie wunderschön!
    How beautiful they are, so fantastic dreamy poetic mysterious, I love your art work. I have no idea about working with those materials, but it seems to be great as you tell.
    Best wishes, Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Stephanie! Oh I know wie wunderschon :) I lived in Germany for a short time...
    I love that you find them poetic and mysterious. Been busy making many clay works, BUT I stopped the daily project! Err..! :(
    I am VERY proud of you that you keep going with it! Maybe I should go back and start again.

    ReplyDelete