Here is the "small vases for one flower" series. Freshly out of the kiln a few days ago!
I love the earthy colours and textures on them. Usually I do not prefer glassy glazes. But I quite like it on them.
When holding a single flower like this, could they look like small landscapes?
A red bird on her head
Blue night sky
Ladder reaching a window






They do look like landscapes--very beautiful and complete worlds in themselves!
ReplyDeleteI like the pebbly wet glaze, and the speckled tones, too!
Dawn I am so happy they look like landscapes to you too! x
ReplyDeletebeautiful, they seem to come from a time or space somewhere else, so magical!
ReplyDeletewell, excuse me if my English sounds a bit "strange"...)
Oh like it Stefanie :) Thank you x
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful! Love their colors.
ReplyDeleteyes erin , I see them as a landscape ,a world unto themselves ...beautiful , also your watercolour drawings on the platesare lovely
ReplyDeleteGo erin !! x
Thank you! :)
ReplyDelete