Friday, November 25, 2011

LA MAQUINE

I just found out about the work by LA MAQUINE http://www.lamaquine.com from Spain.

I am drawn to their work which is the combination of theatre play and puppet show and much more.
I specially love their use of "hands". Amazing...
Please watch the video and tell me what you think :)
_________________________________________________

Source and link : http://vimeo.com/30366697







Have a great week end!
Erin


7 comments:

  1. i love this! what creative puppetry, so beautiful! a good friend of mine is a puppeteer (he does big puppets that the human is inside of), i am going to share this with him!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for leaving your comments. I am so happy you liked it, Julie and Brittan!
    I love the blue horse's elegant movements, the dove's wings which are white gloves, the girl playing the musical instrument with a real hand, the man riding a bike in the air.... and many more delightful moments... and of course the music....! :)
    Yes please share the link with your friends. I do not know how famous they are, I hope their exceptional talents are recognised as deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So surreal and dream like. The integration with the size of the puppets with the human hands works so well. Enchanting!

    Great find Erin! Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear erin ....thank you for sharing this marvelous and inspiring work .....oh oh oh is all I can say ....I LOVE it !!
    I know you will love these wonderful puppet girls
    http://thelittletheatreofdolls.com/
    and your linen dresses are works of art , lucky you:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Lorraine the video is so surreal ! Glad you like it too :)

    Jane so happy to hear you LOVE it! :) Thank you for visiting me here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love! Erin さんは、日本の方だっただったのですね。毎回、コメント入れてくれてどうもありがとう。このビデオとっても素敵でした。想像をかき立ててくれますね。では、よい一週間を。

    ReplyDelete