it is just so special to meet people who find something in my work face to face.
I cannot explain how special and encouraging that is.
A lovely spot by the window.
Spoons were gone by the noon on the first day!
The ooak pendants.
-mixing little painting, flat disc, round balls and delicate organic shapes...something musical about making these...
One of the bird pendants.
Face wall art pieces. I love them for being visual poetry pieces to me.
A bunting in my little stall.
---
Very tired and I thought my girl would be so tired too. She did very well at the markets! No Kindy today :) Both of us staying at home.
Ww went to a lovely coffee shop in my street for late breakfast. Babycino, banana bread, had a chat with a coffee lady who will now visit us with her girl tomorrow. Lovely getting to know neighbours since we are new in the area.
This was taken at the breakfast the other day. I like this photo!
Both coffee cup and plate by me...
Have a lovely week!
Erin


lovely pics Erin.
ReplyDeleteRest up and then back to work, for you have plenty of fans awaiting new stock :)
Thank you Maria for all your help at the markets!!! You made the whole experience even more lovelier! x
Deletecongratulations, your work is so delicate and poetic, love those plates
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your words, Renilde. :) I am glad you find my work poetic... :)
Deletea wonderful event on the other side of the earth.
ReplyDeletelove. love your work.
tatjana (from germany/europe)
Oh I wish the world was smaller so we can visit and see each other's work in person!
Deletelooks great!
ReplyDeletehow I wish
I could have said
hello to you....
Me too Patrice! I hope you are having joyful time towards Christmas. x
DeleteYour work looks so beautiful against the dark wood! the pendants are just so delicate and organic looking.
ReplyDeletexx Lorraine xx
Hello Lorraine! Thank you for visiting me here :)
DeleteActually I bought these old sewing machine drawers only 2days before the market!
I was so happy they looked great in the stall. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these old wooden furnitures...
Lovely to see your work. I'm drawn to the coffee cup and the delightful plate. What would we do without that first cuppa in the morning? ..... and even more special to serve it in something you have made yourself.
ReplyDelete