Work in progress and some thoughts behind "erinswindow".
oooh!!! love love love!!you have such a wonderful eye, erin!xo
i always love your treasury lists erin!: )smiles,vibeke
:) I am glad you enjoyed it, Brittan and V!
Thank you so much for including me in your wonderful treasury. The best part was that it introduced me to your beautiful shop. I am in love with all your creations and your aesthetic eye!Astridhttp://www.etsy.com/shop/AnAstridEndeavor
beautiful Erin! I should go there, too, maybe one day we will meet there :)
Astrid, thank you for your kind words about my shop! I love finding new interesting shops too :)Stefanie, you mean go to Etsy or to 'the unusual dreams' ? :) Open your Etsy shop Stefanie, I'd enjoy having your work in my future treasury lists!
wow! this is wonderful, erin!! i'm so happy to have my work included with some of my most favorite artists. thank you
oooh!!! love love love!!
ReplyDeleteyou have such a wonderful eye, erin!
xo
i always love your treasury lists erin!: )
ReplyDeletesmiles,
vibeke
:) I am glad you enjoyed it, Brittan and V!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for including me in your wonderful treasury. The best part was that it introduced me to your beautiful shop. I am in love with all your creations and your aesthetic eye!
ReplyDeleteAstrid
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AnAstridEndeavor
beautiful Erin! I should go there, too, maybe one day we will meet there :)
ReplyDeleteAstrid, thank you for your kind words about my shop! I love finding new interesting shops too :)
ReplyDeleteStefanie, you mean go to Etsy or to 'the unusual dreams' ? :)
Open your Etsy shop Stefanie, I'd enjoy having your work in my future treasury lists!
wow! this is wonderful, erin!! i'm so happy to have my work included with some of my most favorite artists. thank you
ReplyDelete