Friday, July 27, 2012

Have a nice week end!

Here are some of work in progress :)

It's Saturday and beautiful weather here! Going to the museum as my daughter insists 'I really need to see dinosaurs again today'. :D   I look forward to going to its book store.

Wishing you a great week end, everyone!

x
Erin




12 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely work Erin. They are so magical , your creations;)
    Have a great time at the museum.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Annamaria :) It was sunny but freezing outside. Happy to be back home and to my hot coffee. Have a lovely week end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Erin, by the way here we are over the dinos, now it is space ufo time. So I have to create some more today.
    Your work is so beautiful, really, and you´re so hardworking, it impresses me!
    Have a good time with your family x Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. To YOU too dear Erin, have a lovely week end!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erin, the bells are so wonderful, as is all of your work. I love the birds on the head. Your shop is looking beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks fine!
    and that last image
    magical....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for visiting me here and leaving wonderful comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are fantastic, erin!
    beautiful work, you are so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your work is so beautiful Erin and love these soft colors.
    ( and I'm glad you're happy with the potholders, thank you for your many compliments :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brittan, Renilde thank you for your sweet comments :)

    ReplyDelete