Friday, March 30, 2012

New kind of works


I started painting again a few days ago. Something different to put in my shop :)
I like coming back to 2D after working on 3D for a while. It feels fresh :)



<To be as one with nature> - Mixed media/collage

 <Sometimes I am a princess> - water colour/mixed media SOLD


And as I was playing with ceramic pieces I had made and some pieces from my pre-loved Nepalese necklace, I made this new necklace. That's something I've never done before but I enjoyed making it! 

Primitive accessories from around the world always inspire me in many ways...!


 <Sleeping Bird> - necklace


Have a nice week end to all!  I am having some friends over to work with clay at my place. Fun :)

Erin

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i wish i was one of those lucky friends of yours coming over to play with clay!
    i could have brought with me some lovely tea and chocolate for us : )

    your work is as always so beautiful and soulful dear erin.
    wishing you a lovely easter,

    hugs
    v

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Vibeke, I'd LOVE to have you come play with clay! I wish..!!
    Thank you for your kind comment. I like how you describe it "soulful" :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin, I keep on looking at your work, and I fall in love every time...and your mom's seamstress work is amazing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Dawn! I now spend more time creating at home and finding myself more focused :)
    Thank you for visiting to see my mum's and my works!

    ReplyDelete
  6. a parcel for me!!??? now you made me incredibly curious dear e!!!
    no i haven't received any but we don't get any mail here for almost a week these days because of easter so i am sure it is because of that. ohhhhh i got happy butterflies dancing around in my stomach now, i must admit that i am just like a little child when it comes to surprises : )

    luckely there is not snowing here anymore, i was so dissapointed when i woke up to a white "world" again.. big weather contrasts between our countries. do you ever get some cold days/periods where you live?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. V, Ah that's probably why! So sweet to hear you excited about the thought! :)
    It's the end of long summer here but in our short winter we do wear woollen jumpers. I miss snow and remember seeing everything in white with joy and wonderment, It snowed up to my knee level back in Japan... x

    ReplyDelete
  8. erin your work is so poetic and beautiful... hope you are well erin. x

    ReplyDelete