I am happy with many of the bells / sculptures came home today! :)
I have concluded that I like them with no glazes.
(easy to say but it took a long time testing different glazes, applications and temperatures... and sacrificed many pieces...! )
Here are some of them came out of the kiln today. Hopefully they will be in my Etsy shop this week end.
I think my favourite is the "Seed pods in my pocket" with its delicate water colour wash. Planning to make more like this. Although each piece will be a unique piece being hand-made.
"Seed pods in my pocket"
"Green path in the forest"
one of the group of 4
another one in the same group of 4
"Blue twigs dress"
"Blue bird on my black hair"
It is still so hot outside at 4pm and my daughter is little bit sick :( So not a great day.
(thank you for those who left comments on my previous post on her play!)
I hope you are having a nice week end!






How beautiful!!
ReplyDeletelove your ART!
ReplyDeleteThank you and nice to meet you :)
DeleteThe seedpods in my pocket is also a favorite of mine!
ReplyDeleteDawn, I am pleased you like "the seedpods in my pocket" too!
Deletehow delicate!
ReplyDeleteand your little girl is a darling :^)
Thank you Renilde! I love your textile works so much...
Delete