Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Last bells this year
I am putting 7 bell persons in my Etsy shop soon today.
These are the last ones this year. I hope they will find a good home :)
What a year it has been! I am so grateful of how things went around me.
Thank you so much for your support and encouraging words here. I am so happy to have met you, all of you!
My first porcelain bell was born in February this year. Since then about 150 unique bell persons were born one by one in my hands with their own little story and personality. Amazingly they now live in all corners of the world..
Russia, Canada, France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, UK, USA, Hawaii, Japan and within Australia...
I think I'd like to take a few weeks off work now and enjoy going through the photos of the bell persons who have left home. I hope they are happy so are the new owners. :)
PS : Check out lovely Vibeke's blog A butterfly in my hair. One of my spoons to giveaway!
x
Erin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You certainly deserve all the hard-won success you have. You are a true artist! XO
ReplyDeleteThank you Dawn, you are so kind! I hope you are enjoying this festive season:) x
ReplyDeleteWell I am so sorry I have not been reading your blog more regularly!!
ReplyDeleteMy beautiful bell lady is still as loved and beautiful here in our new home.
Congratulations on your well deserved success Erin.
xx