I have been very busy preparing towards the Finders Keepers Markets this week end.
Here are some photos... :) You could click on the images to enlarge.
13 chairs for display or for sale?
I really enjoyed making those.
Two going to a friend's.
50+ Brooches with original drawings.
Test set up at home. Quite crowed on a 1.8m table.
Thank you Maria and Kylie for your help!!
One of the new vases. I made 6 new ones.
Thank you Stefanie and Nicole, I did get Moo mini cards.
Love them - so cute!
And some small paintings. A5, A6 sizes.
Tired. I hope I will have a lot of fun and make new friends at the Finders Keepers!!
xo
Erin



It all looks wonderful! I hope whatever is left over (if any!!) makes it to your etsy shop!
ReplyDeleteThank you Grace! Yes they will - I made so many :)
DeleteErin, I wish I could be there to see it all set up. Each piece is beautiful. Best wishes to you at Finders Keepers!
ReplyDeleteThank you Carole! Feeling a little scared now .. !!
Deleteit is looking good
ReplyDeletehow I wish I could come
and one day I will!
so many reason to visit Australia
good luck this weekend
and
thank you for your kind words
Thank you Patrice, how I wish you could come...!
DeleteOh wow Erin its all looking great I LOVE THE CHAIRS!
ReplyDeleteSee you saturday.
Yes see you on Saturday! Glad you love the chairs.x
DeleteLove the little chairs and the beautiful paintings!
ReplyDeleteThank you Inger for visiting me here and leaving a comment. I love visiting your blog :)
DeleteI am sure you will do great- your work is just so beautiful and moving:)
ReplyDeleteAnnamaria thank you for your kind words! :)
Deletebeautiful work as always Erin, btw try the Moo business cards, I have they're fab.
ReplyDeleteThank you Jane :) I'll check them out too as I need to order more again now. I love Moo cards!
Deleteoh erin so happy to have met you yesterday. it made my day seeing you at the finders keepers. i am in love with all your work and my brooch is just gorgeous. i feel inspired again!... hope to catch up with you soon one day! love, mady x
ReplyDeleteDear Mady, it was so special to have met you in person! Thank you so much for having visited my stall and for purchasing a brooch :) I had no idea we lived in the same city all this time - How funny and wonderful! Love to see you again soon. x
Delete